HobbyKing/HobbyPartz Order

Saskatoon Techworks, and it's moderators/staff are not responsible for anything that is traded, sold, stolen, not payed for, or anything else that happens in this section. If you choose to trade or buy from anyone on this forum you do so at your own risk. Please use good judgment and common sense when you enter this section. There are lots of good people in the world but there are just as many or more that would just as soon rip you off. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!
JamesCooper

HobbyKing/HobbyPartz Order

Post by JamesCooper » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:42 am

I plan on putting in orders at HobbyKing and HobbyPartz in the next few days. I burned out a motor and have decided to go with different motors and props as well as a bigger battery. If anybody wants parts, let me know.

epoch19

Re: HobbyKing/HobbyPartz Order

Post by epoch19 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:05 pm

Hey James if you haven't made the hobbypartz order yet could you add one of these for me please
http://www.hobbypartz.com/77p-sl2650-3s1p-30c-3333.html
Thanks

JamesCooper

Post by JamesCooper » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:01 pm

I tried to make the HobbyPartz order on Wednesday, but I got an email tonight saying that the US Department of Transportation isn't allowing the international shipping of LiPos, so HobbyPartz cancelled the order.

I'll email them and see if we just need to pick a different shipping method or what. I'll also see if I can add on the other battery.

JamesCooper

Post by JamesCooper » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:48 pm

The first half of the Hobby King order has arrived, including all of the little bits (everything but the batteries). I have updated the spreadsheet on Google Docs to include the duty. I also updated the second half of the order, which ended up going through Hobby King instead of Hobby Partz. I apologize that the cost is significantly more; shipping and duty really add up. The batteries just hit the plane and will hopefully be here by the weekend.