TechWorks Garage Sale!

Saskatoon Techworks, and it's moderators/staff are not responsible for anything that is traded, sold, stolen, not payed for, or anything else that happens in this section. If you choose to trade or buy from anyone on this forum you do so at your own risk. Please use good judgment and common sense when you enter this section. There are lots of good people in the world but there are just as many or more that would just as soon rip you off. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!
FingerTech

TechWorks Garage Sale!

Post by FingerTech » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:07 pm

We will be holding a fundraiser garage sale Saturday Sept 28 (7am-7pm), 2013 at the space.
Bring everything you've got! Not just for tech-y things!

I will be posting ads in Kijiji and facebook. Big signs on Faithfull and Circle were suggested (who wants to make these?)

I have two 8ft tables and Scott has a table. We might need one or two more.
Do we want to have a BBQ going in the front?

Reply with any questions or ideas, and post items you're bringing so I can add highlights to the advertisements. Even better if you can pile everything up and post a picture of it here (or email it to me)!

Bergo

Re: TechWorks Garage Sale!

Post by Bergo » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:06 pm

cool, I've got 2 big tables, and can bring a bunch of stuff.

JamesCooper

Post by JamesCooper » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:35 am

I've got a whole bunch of stuff to bring. I can also bring a folding table.

I'm able to run the BBQ on Saturday and bring burgers and hot dogs, but I'm busy Friday, so if we want to do the BBQ then too, I'll need somebody else to run it. I'll pick up food supplies Thursday night and help set up.

JamesCooper

Post by JamesCooper » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:36 am

Also, note that the date has changed. It will now be one day only, September 28th. We'll start early in the day. Please avoid bringing garage sale items more than a week in advance to avoid cluttering the space.