Techworks Promo Video

We tell you about changes to the website, you request changes to the website
rylangrayston

Techworks Promo Video

Post by rylangrayston » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:44 pm

Id like to do a Quick video that shows of a bunch of the cool tools and projects happening at tech works.

I cant put a hole bunch of time in to it right now the video would be something like this one:
https://vimeo.com/44509839
Only instead there would be close ups of the laser cutter and cnc router, welder etc in action.

The purpose of the video would Just be to generate Public interest in this makers space.
Possibly leading to more members.

Dose anyone have projects that they would like me to film ... Let me know and ill commit to filming one of these Tuesdays.

Keep in mind that I want to make a short and simple video with stunning close-ups and some music on top ... ending with the tech works logo.

If any one has more complex video ideas like a script or something then lets talk about doing that as a septate video.

DigitalOSH

Re: Techworks Promo Video

Post by DigitalOSH » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:50 am

wow, that's actually a pretty awesome video. I think if you wanted to do this, doocracy the shit out of it.

rylangrayston

Post by rylangrayston » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:45 pm

Ok well from now on every time I come ill bring a camera and get shots of whatever I can.. Once I have enugh there will be a vid.
So everyone bring you projects ... esp ones that are visualy impresive (sparks, fire, lasers, lights, movement etc)

Nathan Grayston

Post by Nathan Grayston » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:49 am

Thanks DigitalOSH! I made that video earlier this year. I would actually love to come up one day and film this myself… I had a blast filming and editing that video and the opportunity of doing the same style of video but with lasers, robots, sparks, etc definitely gets me stoked! I'm very busy right now, but perhaps we can set a date a ways down the road and do it!

Nathan Grayston

Post by Nathan Grayston » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:08 pm

Here it is:

http://youtu.be/t51WUW9HScM

Like I said, I would love to come down and actually shoot one myself… but this is what we've got for now!

Travis7s

Post by Travis7s » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:28 pm

That is pretty cool, we should hire you to do something for Kilobots!

What camera were you using?