Voting Thread 2

Any completed polls or threads that lead to a decision will be placed here. All threads will be locked and uneditable

Pick a name 2

Poll ended at Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:08 am

Digital Soviet
7%
SaskCreativeSpace
7%
SaskTechSpace
14%
SaskLab
36%
ColdSpace
7%
The Freezer
29%
*option removed, see below*
No votes
YXESpace
No votes
YhaXspacE
No votes
spaceYXE
No votes

Total votes: 14

DigitalOSH

Voting Thread 2

Post by DigitalOSH » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:08 am

Unfortunately PHPBB only allows me to give you 10 options to vote on, so this has to be spread over 2 pages. This means everyone has a vote on each page. Please spend your vote wisely, and you have the option to change it until midnight at which point voting will end.

SaskCreativeStudio and SaskCreative were taken out for legal reasons (copyrights)

Unicorn Playground is taken out, but if people REALLY REALLY REALLY want it, that's democracy for you

EDIT: Digital Playground has been removed for legal reasons as well. Don't google it.

EDIT: Additional note: If the vote ends in a tie, we will be choosing the name randomly from the ones tied for 1st.

devvyn
Site Admin

Re: Voting Thread 2

Post by devvyn » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:58 am

Since we're getting two votes and not allowed to submit more suggestions, I'd like to double my vote thread 1. None of these really float my boat.

lukano

Re: Voting Thread 2

Post by lukano » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:38 pm

I'll choose to disagree with the above, in that it it's not a 'top 2' choice democracy - but rather a process of elimination. Voters should have a single preference, and as such splitting them randomly between two groups (no matter the selection) should suffice.

Not to be difficult or anything :P Just my personal thoughts on the matter.