Been a while since the last update. Lots done since then!
* Pop bumpers mounted and working
* Eject scoop installed
* Wire tracks built, one of them installed
* Rollovers installed, with switches and light inserts
* Started working on some of the ball paths in and out of the bumpers
Still to do:
* Install the other wire track
* Build the ramps up to both tracks
* Install the stand-up switches
* Start replacing some of the temporary MDF parts with their final versions
* Finalize theme so I can start making and installing the rest of the lamp inserts
* Install and wire up the entire lamp matrix, and all the GI lighting.
* Put bleeder resistor on the power rail for the solenoids so I stop blowing pins on my arduino while I'm soldering. I think I've cooked 3 or 4 now.