JamesCooper wrote:Electronics tools:
- Logic analyzer
- Spectrum analyzer
- Hot air rework station
- Better basic tools (pana-vise, third-hand, etc.)
- Board etching system (I think we have most of what we need, but we are still missing pieces)
- Maybe a 200-in-1 electronics kit for beginners?
- Table saw
- Band saw
- Better screw drivers (some are already quite worn)
- Wrenches and socket wrenches
- Pliers (especially needle-nose)
- Hole saw
In general, I'm trying to think simple; there are still a lot of basic tools that we either don't have or could use more/better ones.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests