epoch19 wrote:That sounds like a good idea James. I would like to be able to practice so I don't have to take a lot of down time while I repair.
Just curious if you have tried just using an audio-in port on your computer with software?
link with instructions:http://hobbyking.com/hobbyking/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1428
The post is a little old and I have not tested because I don't have my transmitter right now.
Icars wrote:HOW to ARM your controller board
These controller boards are HK builds of the KK 5.5 board.
To set the throttle and arm the board:
* rotate yaw pot all the way clockwise (remember how far it was)
* turn on your transmitter with the throttle at max
* power up the system
* wait for 2 beeps and move the throttle to 0, there will be two more beeps and hopefully some music
* if you get music, unplug system and reset yaw pot, otherwise try again.
* power up the system again
* you should get two beeps and then music from all escs
* the led on the control board will be off and the throttle will not work
* to arm the board move the throttle stick to the left for 5 seconds the light should come on.
* if it doesn't work, you might have the wrong channel connected as the rudder. try the other stick to the lower left corner. if this works fix your wiring.
* once the light is armed your motors should respond to the throttle.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests