FS: Cable box, HDMI splitter, video card

Saskatoon Techworks, and it's moderators/staff are not responsible for anything that is traded, sold, stolen, not payed for, or anything else that happens in this section. If you choose to trade or buy from anyone on this forum you do so at your own risk. Please use good judgment and common sense when you enter this section. There are lots of good people in the world but there are just as many or more that would just as soon rip you off. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!
Kaldonis

FS: Cable box, HDMI splitter, video card

Post by Kaldonis » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:52 pm

All of this is also on Kijiji but I'm posting it here with slightly lower prices 'cause you guys are awesome and stuff. I'm ditching cable and I've replaced my HTPC with a raspberry pi, so no need for any of this anymore.

Motorola DCT-6200 HD Cable Box (not a PVR) - $40 - SOLD
One of the older model HD boxes but it still works great. Includes the remote but there are a couple of buttons that don't work very well any more (i.e. the power button). I've had it for about 3 years and it actually belonged to Bergo before that. I'll include a component cable (no HDMI out on this model)

Gigabyte GeForce 210 512MB PCI-E Video Card - $15
Good HTPC card, has 1xVGA 1xHDMI 1xDVI outputs. Not passively cooled but still very quiet.

Monoprice Powered 1x2 HDMI Splitter - $15 - SOLD
This: http://www.monoprice.com/products/produ ... 1&format=2
Works great.

I've also got a Hauppauge HDPVR for recording 720p video to your PC. Paid $300 about 3 years ago, make me an offer. http://www.hauppauge.com/site/products/data_hdpvr.html

DigitalOSH

Re: FS: Cable box, HDMI splitter, video card

Post by DigitalOSH » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:48 pm

I'll take the splitter

Kaldonis

Re: FS: Cable box, HDMI splitter, video card

Post by Kaldonis » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:04 pm

Sold. I'll bring it by the space tonight, if you're not there I can leave it in your bin.

The HD receiver is also sold.