This ESP32 Dev Board is compatible with the DEVKIT V1 30GPIO Version. (See pinout in the photos.)
Features and Specifications
Here’s a quick run down of some features and specifications of the ESP32 chip:
- Wireless connectivity
- WiFi: 150.0 Mbps data rate with HT40
- Bluetooth: BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) and Bluetooth Classic
- Processor: Tensilica Xtensa Dual-Core 32-bit LX6 microprocessor, running at 160 or 240 MHz
- ROM: 448 KB
- SRAM: 520 KB
- Low Power: ensures that you can still use ADC conversions, for example, during deep sleep.
- Peripheral Input/Output:
- peripheral interface with DMA that includes capacitive touch
- ADCs (Analog-to-Digital Converter)
- DACs (Digital-to-Analog Converter)
- I²C (Inter-Integrated Circuit)
- UART (Universal Asynchronous Receiver/Transmitter)
- SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface)
- I²S (Integrated Interchip Sound)
- RMII (Reduced Media-Independent Interface)
- PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation).
- Security: hardware accelerators for AES and SSL/TLS
- Arduino IDE compatible: you can program the ESP32 with the Arduino IDE
- Compatible with MicroPython: you can program the ESP32 with MicroPython firmware
See: https://randomnerdtutorials.com/getting-started-with-esp32/ for instructions.