Everyone is welcome to visit the space. We only ask that you sign the very short waiver in our guest book. There is almost always someone at the space on Tuesday evenings from 7pm until 10pm or 11pm. (or 2am or 3am sometimes) Feel free to drop in any Tuesday evening. If you’d like to come visit another time, please contact us and we’ll arrange to have somebody meet you there.
- supervised access to space and tools
- voting rights
- All new members start off with a 28 day probationary period, which allows them to use the space and tools while supervised by a full member. This trial period gives us a chance to teach you about the space and the tools while ensuring you’ll be able to work safely in the shop while unsupervised. To sign up, fill out the Member Application and Member Waiver forms. Forms can be dropped off at the space or emailed to email@example.com. Once you have submitted your forms, please use the PayPal form below to set up a subscription for your membership dues.
- Member Application <– Download Here
- Member Waiver <– Download Here
- 24/7, unsupervised access to the space and tools
After the introductory period, new members will have the option of requesting a keycard. This gives you access to the space and tools at any time; you’ll have your own keycard to enter whenever you wish.
Student Membership (Full-time students)
- $240 Lump sum for 8 months ($30/month)
- 24/7, unsupervised access to the space and tools (The same waiting period applies.)
- voting rights
A membership for our student friends during the school term. All the benefits of a full member. As with all our new members, you start off with an introductory membership, and once through the process you can get your own keycard for the 24/7 access. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your membership. Proof of Full-time enrolment must be provided to qualify for the student rate.
We are now offering storage rental to our members at rates based on amount of space you need. Please contact us through our email at email@example.com so we can set you up.