Yes, it is that time of year again. The Saskatoon TechWorks Annual General Meeting will be held on March 15th, 2016 at 7pm at the space. (509a Gray Avenue)
At this meeting:
- Board members will be elected for 2016-2017.
- Any proposed bylaw changes will be voted on.
- The president will deliver his address.
- Financials for the year will be presented.
- Nominations for board members must be received no later than March 7th.
- Any proposals for changes to the bylaws must be received no later than March 7th.
Please send your nominations and proposals to email@example.com
You must be a member to vote at this meeting.